small cloud shop
Tarot Basics Workshop - #1 Monday, Jan. 1
If you now have a deck and you are wondering how to use these are the workshops for you!
Day #1 Monday, Jan. 1 - includes: general overview of tarot, how to get started
New Year's Celebration Spread!
• Setting up space
• Shuffling the deck and discover different spreads
• Elements of the deck: minor arcana, major arcana and court cards
• Symbolism: traditional and modern
• Igniting your own intuition, and reading cards as they relate to each other
• Handouts to help you remember how to pull on your own
Bring a notebook and your deck (if you own one).
When: This 2 hour workshop runs from 6:30-8:30pm (please allow time to arrive and find parking). There are a few spots in the back lot.
Where: Tao Natural Foods 2200 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN 55405
Upstairs in their beautiful herbery.
Space is limited. Please sign up soon to hold you spot!